We understand that toddlers, adorable as they are, can be tiring. Enjoy a well deserved 2 night break with 4 hours of childcare, candlelit dinners (where we do the baby listening), a Friday morning lie-in and a relaxing spa treatment.
Our two night package is available on Wednesday and Thursday nights and includes:
- 2 hours of childcare for each night’s stay* with our lovely team in the Woolley Bears Den
- 55minute (or 2 x25min) spa treatment of your choice in our wonderfully relaxing Elemis Spa
- 2 course candlelit dinner on both nights (use our complimentary child audio & video monitoring handsets to keep an eye on your little one)
- Friday morning breakfast lie in/ Toddler Breakfast Club (no babies)
- Toddlers under 2 years of age eat free with choices from our fresh and tasty children’s menus
- Full use of our 14 acre gardens with lots for toddlers to enjoy
- Full use of swimming pool, sauna and spa.
- All the toddler equipment that you need. Just let us know in advance if you have any specific requirements.
*Childcare is in our Ofsted registered crèche and is for 1 hour on Wednesday arrival day, and 2 one hour sessions on Thursday and 1 hour on Friday morning, for one child only. You can also enjoy extra rest time earlier on the Friday morning if you wish with the Toddler Breakfast Club. Siblings can attend the creche on a complimentary basis for 1 hour per day with a supplement of £15 per child for the additional 1 hour Thursday Den session, subject to availability.
This break is suitable for toddlers and young children from 18 months up to 5 years.
RATES FROM £449 FOR A TWO-NIGHT BREAK
Term and Conditions
Please note this offer is available on Wednesdays and Thursdays only until 30th June 2021. Your toddler stays for free but supplements apply to larger room categories. This offer is subject to availability and for new reservations only, excludes school holidays and festive period. This offer requires a 10% non-refundable deposit at the time of booking. Dinner inclusion to the value of £28 per person. This break is suitable for toddlers and young children from 18 months up to 5 years.