It’s not every day you can say you’ve slept in a hayloft. From lowly barn to coach house to prestigious hotel suite, history simply oozes from this set of rooms. Book now for a rather special VIP family stay.
A night’s stay in the Hayloft suite includes:
- Two bedrooms and a large lounge. The master bedroom has a king size bed which looks out towards the walled garden. The second bedroom has twin beds with room for an additional bed or cot. The lounge area has a sofa and a dining table, being very spacious there is plenty of room for additional beds and cots. The bathroom is stunning with a freestanding tub, twin sinks and a walk in shower.
- In room private dining on request
- A toy box tailored to the ages of your children
- A family play hamper packed with lots of family activities
- Fresh garden flowers (in season)
- A Woolley produce welcome hamper
- Elemis and Child’s Farm toiletries
- Your own DVD library
The Hayloft can accommodate two adults and up to five children.
Rates from £410 per night inclusive of breakfast for the family and dinner for two adults.
Terms and Conditions
This offer is subject to availability until 20th December 2018. From rate is subject to change. Children's breakfast is included but all other meals are charged as taken. Dinner allowance of £35 per adult is included in the rate. A non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking.