Nestled in our scenic hotel grounds, these bespoke glamping suites offer luxury and adventure.
The Luxury Family Hotels glamping suites bring new meaning to spending a night under canvas, with a large master bedroom, twin bedroom, bathroom (with an all-important flushing toilet and shower), lounge with woodburning stove, and private terrace with outdoor seating.
As a guest of Woolley Grange, you also have access to the historic hotel and its facilities, including heated indoor and outdoor (in season) swimming pools, spa, OFSTED-registered childcare and The Hideout, our pop-up café and bar. Even better, you’ll be able to wake up each morning to a pre-ordered continental breakfast hamper, delivered direct to your suite – including homemade treats such as muffins, overnight oats, fruit and granola pots, and freshly made tea and coffee.
- Generous master bedroom with double bed.
- Second bedroom with two single beds.
- Spacious living area with a comfortable couch, comfy armchair, woodburning stove and coffee table.
- Bathroom with flushing toilet and contemporary standalone shower, with hot and cold running water.
- Private terrace with outdoor seating.
- Breakfast hamper delivered each day – or opt to eat in the hotel.
- Luxurious extras such as a selection of Bramley botanical toiletries, fluffy towels, hot water bottles and electric blankets, picnic blankets, magazines, and fresh fruit and flowers.
- Lockable sliding doors, a range of lighting, and power points for charging.
- Full access to hotel facilities, including the spa, swimming pools and restaurants.
- Up to 90 minutes’ complimentary childcare at The Den for each day of your stay.
Please note that for all stays in the Glamping Suites, there is a minimum two-night stay.