Nestled in our scenic hotel grounds, these bespoke glamping suites offer luxury and adventure.
The Luxury Family Hotels glamping suites bring new meaning to spending a night under canvas. With a large master bedroom, twin bedroom, bathroom (with the all-important flushing toilet and shower), lounge with woodburning stove, and private terrace with outdoor seating our Glamping Suites offer a unique experience in the heart of Wiltshire.
As a guest of Woolley Grange, you also have access to the historic hotel and its facilities, including heated indoor and outdoor (in season) swimming pools, spa, OFSTED-registered childcare and The Hideout Pizza Cafe. In the morning, the Hideout will have hot tea and coffee on tap from 7.30am and continental breakfast will be available from which you can help yourselves to items including homemade granola, overnight oats, fruit and pastries.
Each suite includes:
- Generous master bedroom with double bed.
- Second bedroom with two single beds.
- Spacious living area with a comfortable couch, comfy armchair, woodburning stove and coffee table.
- Bathroom with flushing toilet and contemporary standalone shower, with hot and cold running water.
- Private terrace with outdoor seating.
- Continental breakfast with a range of delicious treats.
- Luxurious extras such as a selection of Bramley botanical toiletries, fluffy towels, hot water bottles and electric blankets, picnic blankets, magazines, and fresh fruit and flowers (available in the Hideout)
- Lockable sliding doors, a range of lighting, and power points for charging.
- Full access to hotel facilities, including the spa, swimming pools and restaurants.
- Up to 90 minutes’ complimentary childcare at The Woolley Bears Den per night.
2-night minimum stays apply to bank holidays, summer school holidays, and Saturdays.